Dinerware version 3.2 now available
Restaurateurs reap rewards of customer loyalty programs, barcode scanning, and deeper menu functionality with Dinerware version 3.2
Dinerware, Inc., a leading developer of restaurant POS (point of sale) software, announced the availability of their latest release, Dinerware 3.2. The release of Dinerware 3.2 marks the first major full-feature release since Dinerware 2.8.2 in February 2009 and provides restaurateurs greater control over their Dinerware system through customer loyalty program offerings, the addition of barcode scanning, menu functionality improvements, more robust reporting capabilities, and integration with additional third-party (credit cards, gift cards and loyalty) providers.
New Dinerware feature highlights include:
· Customer loyalty: The loyalty program feature enables point accruals and point redemption via offers such as discounts on future purchases, which help restaurateurs deepen customer relationships and increase repeat business.
· Barcode scanning: The barcode scanning feature simplifies the item lookup and ordering process for restaurants with large menus and wine lists. Dinerware now offers restaurateurs a way to organize their menu items using a UPC or SKU number and associated barcode.
· Menu functionality: Restaurateurs can organize and display menu items based on rules and as lists on the ordering screen for improved efficiency in menu management.
· Reporting: Reporting improvements provide added flexibility and control for managers or owners and include an expanded list of report offerings, additional report customization features and more options to save, share, and distribute report data.
· Payment provider, Gift card and Loyalty offerings integration: Dinerware has expanded the list of several integrated providers to include TSYS Acquiring Solutions, Heartland Gift Marketing and Chockstone Loyalty which ultimately brings more choices to Dinerware restaurateurs that require payment integration.
“Our path is clear, which is to further enhance our system while keeping it easy to learn, use and modify for the restaurateur and their employees,” said Jeff Riley, Dinerware CEO. “Addressing customer needs is our highest priority and our feature-rich releases reflect that. Restaurateurs want a system that is intuitive and that has the features they need to efficiently run their business. This is where Dinerware excels as our solution puts the customer in complete control.”
The Dinerware open platform, based on Microsoft SQL Server and the .NET Framework, continues to provide updates to existing functionality, new features, add-on modules like Dinerware Online Ordering, and allows for third party integration through open application programming interfaces. Dinerware has a growing list of certified third party software applications.
“As we continue to bridge innovative technologies with industry needs, Dinerware software becomes a more powerful and far reaching tool for our customers.” stated Carl English, Dinerware Founder and Chief Technology Officer. “We constantly evaluate potential solutions in the mobility or cloud computing space to understand how those offerings can translate into real everyday values in the hospitality industry. For instance, a critical aspect for cloud and mobility is to weigh the unknowns on the development side when industry standards are not yet in place. Improving the user experience is always top of mind.”
Dinerware serves the diverse needs of the hospitality industry from fine dining establishments to quick serve restaurants. Restaurateurs can integrate tools they need directly into their Dinerware system. These capabilities include online ordering, employee scheduling and labor management, and inventory and food cost management—all critical tools and important offerings for the hospitality industry. The latest release of Dinerware offers loyalty and barcode scanning functionality, more powerful reporting options, deeper menu functionality and more payment, gift card and loyalty integrations so restaurateurs can grow their businesses.
Dinerware provides restaurant (point of sale) systems to fine dining, cafes, nightclubs, bars, fast casual, counter service, QSR (quick serve), hotels, casinos, golf courses and wineries. Headquartered in Seattle, Washington and sold worldwide, Dinerware provides intuitive systems for the hospitality industry. For details, visit http://www.dinerware.com or call (866) 346-3792.